Mood

Mood
This picture reflects how I am feeling at the moment.

Friday, April 27, 2007

I am my own worst enemy

*Has an epic battle with himself*

Why am I having a battle with myself? I seem to like going to websites that I know will make me angry

www.shellytherepublican.com
www.godhatesfags.com

But I guess It also gives me a sense of satisfation in a way. Because then I go to other sites that support it then I feel all warm and fuzzy again, making me feel really happy. Weird right? Haha

I found this really funny video at www.godlovesfags.blogspot.com. I give this blog many applause for making me happy. haha

Here is the video, it is a spoof of the Ex-Gay organizations



Funny right? Haha. I love the part when he is all "Look science!" And it shows a split second of a random graph. Hehe!

Other sites I found that I thought should get many applause for making me happy:

www.godhatesshrimp.com
( I think this is right) www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.com

Woo! Yay for me being happy! I feel like danceing, infact I think I shall, to....Panic! At the Disco! Woot! *Tangos with himself*

Currently Reading: The sisterhood of the traveling pants

Amazing book, I would reccomend it to ANYONE






Currently Listening: Panic! At the Disco: I write sins not tragiteys


Omg, arn't they so sexy! *Swoons then melts*

No comments: