Mood

Mood
This picture reflects how I am feeling at the moment.

Friday, April 27, 2007

How Can I climb higher?



Here I am. Here I was, here I will be, waiting.

I am standing at the edge of the entryway to the life that I see. Each step I could take, the higher I would travel.

Life is but a stairway. A stairway which leads to nothing. It leads to complete darkness. The end is unknown. Then why do we all try to climb the stairway, when it could lead to our feared dimise? Although we share the fear of what we do not understand, we also share another equaly common attribute of wanting to see the end.

The end of our existance. The end of our stairway.

Let me ask you, how can you climb further, if your stairway is invisible? A novel concept, right?

That Is how I feel. I feel as though I do not have a stairway, and If I do, It is an clear and small. My life, I decided, would be spent finding this staircase. This is my first leap, my first leap onto the invisible stairway of my life.

No comments: