Mood

Mood
This picture reflects how I am feeling at the moment.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Flock and Haircuts


I have just switched my Internet browser from Safari (Basically a Mac version of Internet Explorer) To a new browser called "Flock".

It basically as Apple would say it (I am obsessed, okay? Gosh.) It "Revolutionizes" Safari to a whole new level. On Safari, it was AWESOME about loading web pages. And I mean AWESOME. But there was one small problem. IT COMPLETELY SUCKED AT LOADING PICTURES!! And it just so happens that most of the websites I like to hang around "Myspace","Blogger","Livejournal", "Hexrpg.com" all relied on loading pictures rather quickly. So what would happen was the page itself would load, but I would have to wait a few minutes to actually get the pictures to load.

That's before I discovered "Flock".

Flock has so many features it is not even funny. It lets you view your photobucket account with out even having to go to the site itself and logging yourself in. All you do is click on a picture next to "Refresh" That says "Pics" And guess what? It brings up a little area at the top of the browser with all of your photobucket pictures. You can even be looking at a completely other web page WHILE the tab with your photobucket at the top!

It also has another great feature that I will love forever. It lets me post a blog with out having to go to my site and edit it. All I do is click "Post blog" In the 'file' tab thingy, and it brings me to a window, with a place to type my entry. It has an awesome spellcheck feature, and bullets etc.

On top of that....it loads pages just as fast as Safari, AND it loads the Pictures with the page!

 If you haven't Swiched to Flock yet, then DO IT! It is SO worth it! I beleive that it is compatable with both Mac and PC so go ahead and try it! I <3 it!

Okay, anyway...

I am thinking about getting a haircut

Should I get one? I think so, but I am nervous. Why? Because everytime I get one I am extreamly unhappy with it. I don't know if it is the people who do my hair or what. But yeah.

  Also, my hair finally grew out, so I may (Assuming my dad will actually let me) just get it styled, that way I can have my dream hair, longish and soft. Recently I have been using this Anti-frizz stuff (By Dove) But it just seems to make it really poofy. Haha, maybe I should just leave it be huh? My hair is SO damaged because of all of the stuff I tryed on it. (Temporary hair-dye,Conditioners,Anti-frizz,Gel,Moose,hairspray, blowdrying, random assorted hair shampoo free trial things,Glitter [At my last drama preformance], Dandruff shampoo [I thought I had Dandruff, but I really didn't) Wow. That was a lot. My poor, poor hair. I wish I had never done that stuff to it, but Oh well, maybe I can fix it somehow. ^^

Anyhoo, I will be posting before and after pictures.

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: